We help families and children in our neighbourhood find:
- Employment/Education - information and funds
- Recreation - activities, fees, subsidies
- Food - when you run short. We run a food hamper program once a month.
- Clothing - for your family
- Shelter - resources and information
- Child care and children's needs - information and equipment
- Counselling - for family or individuals
- Transportation - to attend appointments or meetings. Bus tickets are available in limited quantities.
The Community Outreach Program runs on donations and community support from people like you. We are always in need of :
- gift cards for grocery shopping and children's needs
- bus tickets
Newly purchased donation items with receipt are eligible for a charitable donation tax receipt. You can drop-off donated items at our front-desk during business hours.
The Community Outreach Program is a partnership between the Region of Waterloo and 14 community-based organizations. For a complete list of outreach sites, click here.